Reasons to Replace your Roofing or Siding
"We investigate all types of homes and are always amazed at what we see. We love shockers like bees nesting in walls, animals running through attics, trees piercing bedroom ceilings and everyone’s favorite; mold issues. Those are obvious issues but it can’t be that easy every time. Often there are more subtle indications that your home needs some attention."
-Ryan Dean, Founder
Here are a couple not so obvious signs for you to investigate to assess if you should replace the roof or siding on your home.
1. Excessive amount of granules collecting in gutters.
2. Rust around nails on plywood in the attic.
3. Excessive heat emanating into your living space during the summer.
4. Low-pitch roofs with shingles.
5. Standing water on a flat roof that does not drain within 24 hours of rainfall.
6. Excessive amount of icicles.
1. Areas of siding unlocking and sliding down.
2. If pushed it’s brittle to the touch and easily broken.
3. Has a chalky look.
4. If pulled slightly it detaches from the home.
5. Looks wavy and not flat against the wall.
6. Water weeps out from around windows.
Still unsure if you need your roof or siding replaced? Contact Certitude for an expert opintion.
$0 Down financing available!
At Certitude Home Improvements, we offer a variety of easy-to-use financing options for homeowners in Pennsylvania. During our in-house visit, our specialists will create a financing plan that works for you! We offer financing options for any of our services.
Certitude Home Improvement offers lifetime workmanship and manufacturer warranties.